- Structured cabling containment
- Cat5e/6/6a/7/7a and above network cabling systems.
- Fibre Optic cabling SM and MM internal or external ducted systems
- All cable to meet the latest CPR fire regulations.
- Network Cabinets and frames, and associated UPS systems.
- Network attached devices Access Control, CCTV camera systems and BMS.
- Latest Fluke DTX test equipment.
Our engineers are fully insured, carry CSCS cards, and IPAF licences. RAMS documentation will be issued prior to any work on site. The design, Installation and support of your key network infrastructure is vital to the success of your business. Installing both copper and fibre cabling for some of the UK’s largest companies, at Affinity we have years of experience and can undertake even the most complex of installations.
“We commissioned affinity to design and build a new network infrastructure that would help meet our current and future needs as a development organisation. Working mainly out of hours and in very delicate lab areas to complete the project, we are delighted with the outcome. We continue to use affinity to meet the growing and changing needs of our business”
Daniel Hiller – Network Supervisor